Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hot Press for the Leach's!!


MERE Bags featured in this month's GLOSSY magazine. I'm pumped! See blurb below and SHOP IT!! - www.shopmere.com
Two Bags are Better than One...
And speaking of press, I have to brag on my (not so) little brother. The ambi-dexterous (a la switch-hitter), short-stop slash 3rd base slash first basemen MVP of Jacksonville State University certainly beats me with public exposure! Ladies lookout! The only flirting this kid is doing lately is with professional scouts. :)

Steven Leach went 3-for-4 vs UAB on Tuesday

Alabama-Birmingham scored a run in each of the next four innings, while the Gamecocks scored one in the fifth inning on a Steven Leach RBI double and two more in the seventh on a two-RBI triple by Leach for the final margin.Leach, from Decatur, led the Gamecocks at the plate by finishing 3-for-4 with three RBI, while Bert Smith also added three hits and scored twice.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Great news on the press for you! As for Steven...you are right, he is not your little brother anymore. I would not recognize him if I saw him. So grown up!