Friday, April 2, 2010

This past week, I spent two days in Roundtop, Texas for the antique fairs. I could not help but photograph this little girl asleep with her DOG, complete with cowboy boots and all. This would make anyone want to move to Texas! I think I secretly envied her for a minute there...
One my second day of shopping, I had great company! My friend Laura with her Mom, Leslie, and their friend, Patty who came from Dallas. These ladies are serious Roundtop-ers - and have been coming for years. After they made a purchase it was only appropriate to meet them in the car for a cold beer to celebrate. Now that is what I call smart shopping - these gals have it ALL figured out!
Vintage trims...



Beautiful collection of Armenian pots..
I should've snagged these for my sister. :( They had a set of 6...
Great African stools - much less $$ than others I've seen!







Off to Dallas...back soon!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Mer-
I have seen other people post about this on their blogs too. Looks like a fun place to shop around! Maybe I will need to make a trip out there one year!