Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hello! I'm back from my wonderful vacation. (pics coming soon).
I, like I am sure most of you, receive daily emails from Pottery Barn, Crate and Barrel, One Kings Lane, PayPal, Saks, yada yada. One that I click on almost every day is Barneys New York. Ovvvvvvvvvvvv COURSE I do. Has anyone else ever noticed the similarities between Barney's and Jonathan Adler's sites, catalogs, and kitschy adds? One has to wonder if these two share a creative home office, or at least exchange ideas over dinner or walks in Manhattan. Well, whatever, I think it's cute that they sort of relate to each other, whether intentional or not.
Pillow from Adler...

The crazy-creative couple... on the left, Simon Doonan - creative director of Barney's, and Jonathan Adler on the right...

Barney's Babble by Simon Doonan - SO reminds me of Jonathan's MUSINGS section on his site!

And since I am always an advocate of hard-working women, and especially the idea of HELPING other women, I wanted to share this quick clip from Barney's blog...



No comments: