Wednesday, April 7, 2010

NEW STALK MATERIAL = RSP

That's right, people! I have a new obsession, addiction, another blog for you to stalk!
You will thank me for introducing you to the RED STAPLER PROJECT - your new one-stop-shop for not only "navigating the office with poise", but also for wonderful fashion tips in general! I am proud to say that I am friends with the author, a fellow MBA-er with my husband at McCombs. With a pedigree that comes from Dartmouth undergrad (where she played soccer, might I add) followed by a 3 year stint at Lehman Brothers in NY, I am not sure what this Dallas native CAN'T do - I just hope she remembers me when she's a contributing fashion editor at VOGUE!

Laura here with Warren Buffett - Red Stapler endorsement (not a shabby one, either!)
Shopping with me at Round Top...
These are "Laura's Likes" from Roundtop 2010. She was dying over the champagne crates that were upholstered as a bench!
So go on now, blog till you drop.

No comments: