Monday, June 22, 2009

California trip Cuatro

Off again in the early morning and am verrrrry excited about this trip. I'll begin the day in San Diego where I have a series of meetings with the contractor, the drapery workroom, and will be there to accept a few deliveries. I haven't seen the house since they completed the paint job, so I am naturally very eager to check it out for myself. Tuesday evening, I will be off to LA. My wonderful sister-in-law Heather will be my hostess for the few days while I'm there. I was literally SQUEALING when I commenced my LA/ Hollywood shopping research last night. I plan to hit up MANY places in only 2 days - Here's only a few I plan to check out:
Lee Stanton...



Woodson and Rummerfield's...
Hollyhock - Suzanne Rheinstein's shop - v. pumped to check out.

And of course if I have the time (which is looking doubtful) I would love to go to the Getty, as I have never been!

On my latest trip to New York, Ginny and I spotted this cute fashion/design-maven couple walking the streets in the West Village. ... (Simon Doonan and Jonathan Adler).

Maybe I'll get lucky and run into my LA fave, Kelly Wearstler!
Keep you posted! Off to pack -

1 comment:

Megan @ Hold it Up to the Light said...

Can I live vicariously through you?