Tuesday, October 13, 2009

TV hasn't seen fashion this high since Desperate Housewives of Atlanta. (SIKE!)
As I recently told my husband, half of why I watch the show Gossip Girl is just to see what everyone is wearing! Let's meet the cast: First, my fave, Serena (S). She's cool, love her long locks, and generally like how she dresses. She is usually a bit more edgy and wearable.





Next, meet Blair. (B). She is typically uber-preppy but I still enjoy it. Her attitude however, drives me BONKERS. I think the girl probably even SLEEPS in a headband. She is always put-together, head to toe.






On the left, Lily Bass. Elegant, classic style - very Caroline Kennedy. Below is Jenny - she is a little fashion student who wears too much eye make-up in my opinion but her wardrobe always seems inventive, edgy, and the most challenging.







Then we have Chuck Bass. Ascot and all, this guy is
"mature" beyond his years. He talks in a whisper and almost always has a liquor drink, straight up in his hand. Yes, he is 17. In fact, his wardrobe might be one of the most expensive every week.


Nate Archibald.....




















DAN: Brooklyn-casual. HOT.
Lucky for us all, Anna Sui has designed a "Gossip-Girl" inspired line for Target.....









































No comments: