Tuesday, October 6, 2009

New Client

So I have a new client, here are the stats:
Name: Emily Leach
Age: 26
Occupation: O.R. nurse
Location: Atlanta, GA
Marital status: single. white. female.
Meet my sister. I believe Emily has moved about 5 or 6 times within the city of Atlanta since graduating from college. She claims that if you want to get married, you should be her roommate, because one after the other, the roomies peace out for a fella. So, in Emily's defense, I can understand why her apartment needs help, because she is always moving around and has yet to really feel at home anywhere. Lucky for her, I am about to change that :) Emily always looks adorable - she has a great sense for fashion and dressing (notice above she is wearing a MERE bag!) - I think her friends would agree. Her home on the other hand needs some work! She is totally crazy, always a drama queen, loves color, likes to laugh, and have a great time. The following images are now in my client file labeled "Emily"...I think these reflect a personality like hers... This bedroom is adorable - by Mary McDonald...

Does this girl look like someone who needs a boring bedroom?? I don't think so.
Another amazing boudoir by Mary McDonald..

And another one....

The following photos are all from designer Palmer Weiss's portfolio, which I think sort of nail the idea I am presenting to Em. Contemporary, yet classic. Glamorous and sophisticated!






Now, as you have now seen the "idea", you have to understand that 1: this is a rented apartment (read: not good architecture or windows), and 2: she is 26, and therefore the budget, while is in my opinion generous enough to make a difference - is, at the end of the day, that of a 26 year old's! We will tackle in phases. Stage 1 will occur mid-November. I cannot show you items that have been purchased thus far, or what the plan is, because I want to surprise her while she's at work one day. (and she reads this blog). Sorry - stay tuned!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the inspiration pictures..can't wait to see what you have planned. And I love that I have the same name as your sister!

Caroline said...

Ooo...I think Em owns that jacket that is hanging on the back of the chair in that one pic...Fave pic is the one with orange curtains and that white chair. Let me come over during installation in ATL!

Cissy LeMoine said...

Wow, what a really cool chick! What I wouldn't give to spend some QT with her!!! I miss both Leach Girls so much! Mere - I told my hubby that if he ever needs an idea for a present to go straight for the mere bag. I have always wanted one! Em, do you still have the fish bowl painting?? That reminds me of the Yellow House, great times :) Love y'all