Friday, October 2, 2009

Round Top, Texas

I spent the last two days in Round Top, Texas for their large show at Marburger Farm. I actually didn't take too many photos because to be honest it was so hot that I couldn't even remember to do so!
It's the kind of place where you turn the corner and randomly see someone you know - and remember, I have only been a resident of Texas for one year, so I don't even know too many people! I actually ran into my friend Sara, who owns C'est la vie Antiques in San Diego. Small world!


One particular vendor had great Italian sconces, chandeliers, etc. I did purchase a few things from her, and hope to look her up when I visit Atlanta in a few weeks.
I so, so wanted a few of these fragments mounted on lucite, but walked away. :(

They also had an entire tent of Swedish antiques...


It was a great trip - even though hot, I enjoyed myself and might even go back for the Spring Show..

No comments: