Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hook'em - what to wear

I swear, who would have ever thought I would be thinking about, much less WRITING about what to wear to a UT football game. The things you do for love, I guess. The fact is - fan or not, you better be wearing burnt orange and/or white to a Texas football game or you might be the recipient of a few dirty looks. Just do it, ok? That's what I say. Being an Alabama alum where my alma mater's colors are CRIMSON and white, I had to work on this portion of my wardrobe. Not to mention, these colors don't look that great on everyone. Sooo, I did a little research - some of this is quite cute! Susana Monaco Dress
$206.
Scarf from Shop Bop.
$88-

Scarf from Old Navy - $8. I'm all about the scarves = non-committal to this color.


Necklace by Kenneth Jay Lane. $65

Tres chic tunic by Natori...
Sleeveless blouse by Joie - $123-
DKNY Infinity Scarf - $75-
Anthropologie...

HOOK 'EM.

Now we're ready.

No comments: