Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Accessorize on a Dime - Pearl River

In my never-ending quest for good design on a dime, Pearl River is always a good stop to shop.
I zipped in briefly during my last trip to NY... It's a mecca for halloween costumes, lanterns for parties, umbrellas, origami art, and best of all...

Accessories (and some furniture) on the cheap! These items came from the website.
Contemporary Teak Strip Table for $595...

Cute little wine bags - one dollar!


GREAT way to add interest to a few windows without busting your budget...check out their
bamboo blinds.




Cute melamine lunch box - $31.


Lacquer stools - $65 each. Cool wooden "stand" - only 20 bucks!
And these are fabulous for the price - ceramic garden stools for $155 each.
Turqoise foo dogs - Love!

2 comments:

Bungalow Home said...

Meredith, We share a love for Pearl River. Thanks for the book recomendation Letitia Baldrige: A Lady First. I can not put it down.

I took your advice and started a blog for my shop. Please check it out. www.bungalowhomeinteriors.blogspot.com.

Drop by next time you are in town.
Jill

Meredith McBrearty said...

Hey! It's great! i'm sorry i just saw this somehow. Great- another blog for me to follow!!