Thursday, November 13, 2008

Why Hello

Well Hello There.
My dear friends from home Jennie-Marie and Ginny have talked me into starting a blog! At first I thought: "WHYY would anyone ever care what I am up to?" But, then again, if you're bored, quit reading! About me: I am 28 years old, recently married, and have just relocated from Washington DC to Austin, Texas. My husband is getting his masters in business, and is therefore quite busy. I think it will be fun for me to write about the things that I find and love.
I was fortunate to work for the most amazing people at the most fabulous design firm in the country for the past six years in Washington. To Solis Betancourt I owe much of what I know!
While I was very sad to leave, I am excited to see what this new chapter in my life will bring.
I am thinking this blog thing will be fun.