Sunday, January 4, 2009

Books! Books! Books!

I am very excited about a few new books I received for Christmas this year. Elle Decor: So Chic - already read through half of it! This book is filled with some serious eye candy, in particular I love the article of Tamara Mellon's London flat (founder of Jimmy Choo shoes) and the photos of her ridiculous closet filled with Jimmy Choos! Style - by John Saladino. A classic design book with beautiful imagery and great attention to detail.

Barefoot Contessa: hmmm, someone may be trying to hint something? Nonetheless, I'm excited. :)I have already read this book cover to cover but I don't care! I'm so excited to add it to the Library!

Cannot WAIT for this one. I hope KW's hair is as funky in the book as it is on Top Design.


And, last but not least - my cute Dad gave me a subscription to House Beautiful. I've actually never been a subscriber and am thrilled - now I don't have to buy them in the airport once a month!
In other news, I have been writing from the husband's laptop ever since mine went under about 3 weeks ago. The ER doctor will be coming tomorrow (hopefully) to repair. Please cross your fingers as my entire LIFE is on that computer and we must get it working again!

No comments: