Friday, December 26, 2008

Antiques in Fairhope

Downtown Fairhope, AL (my husband's hometown) is quite possibly one the most adorable, quaint and interesting areas to see in Alabama. Hence, the reason we chose to have our wedding here. It's picturesque, with great shopping, favorable weather and the nicest people! I am so fortunate to now have a reason to go back often.




I spent a day last week exploring the many antique stores around Fairhope and I found a favorite! Crown and Colony (which has 3 locations downtown) had amazing imports from France and Italy. When the b-school budget expires, I know where I will be shopping! It's great to give nice people in small towns your business.
Susan, this mirror is for you. :)





These were the cutest little candlesticks!



Of course, the best thing I "saw" when I was in Fairhope was little Gracie Thompson. I'm sorry the picture is blurry because my good friend Effie's little girl is absolutely precious. I wish I could see her more often.


Gracie Thompson - 3 months.

No comments: